Abergavenny 1916 - Monmouthshire Sheet 6.15
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
ABERGAVENNY 1916 - MONMOUTHSHIRE SHEET 6.15
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map is double-sided to provide maximum coverage. The main map covers the town, but the railway junction area to the east is on the backing map, a section of adjacent sheet 6.16.
Principal features on the main map include town centre with individual buildings neatly shown, St Mary's church, The Priory, Town Hall, castle remains, Pen-y-Pound, Cantref, LNWR Merthyr Tredegar & Abergavenny line with Brecon Road station, engine shed, Abergavenny Union Workhouse, Nevill Hall, River Usk, cinema, chapels etc.
On the reverse we include a good section of adjacent sheet 6.16 covering County Lunatic Asylum, GWR Hereford & Newport line with Abergavenny station (at foot of map), carriage shed, junctions etc.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.