Altrincham 1908 - Cheshire Sheet 18.06
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
ALTRINCHAM 1908 - CHESHIRE SHEET 18.06
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map covers the centre of Altrincham, plus parts of Bowdon and Hale. Coverage stretches from Margaret Road eastward to Hermitage Road, and from Altrincham Market Place southwards to East Downs Road, Bowdon.
Features include railway with Altrincham & Bowdon and Hale stations, carriage shed, Stamford Park, Gas Works with tramway, Hale Moss area, Hydropathic Establishment, town centre in detail, Timperleyhall Farm, with moat, Fish Pond, St Margaret's church, St Peter's church Hale, Culcheth Hall, Consumption Hospital, St John's church, Town Hall, Market Hall etc. On the reverse we include a selection of street directory entries, including George Street, High Street, Moss Lane, New Street, Oxford Road, Shaw's Lane.
The map links up with Cheshire sheets 18.02 Altrincham North to the north.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.