Belper 1898 - Derbyshire Sheet 40.13
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
BELPER 1898 - DERBYSHIRE SHEET 40.13
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map of Belper is double-sided for maximum coverage.
The main map covers the centre of the town, with coverage stretching from Christ Church and the cotton mills eastward to Whitemoor Hall, and from Farlawn southward to King Street. Features include railway with station, Unity Mill, St Laurence's Convent, St Peter's church, Green Hall, St John's church, The Gutter, Nottingham Road area, Market Place etc.
On the reverse we include part of adjacent sheet 45.01 extended coverage southward to include Park Foundry, Swainsleywood Farm, gas works, Goods Station, Belper Workhouse, Cowhill, Coppice Brook etc.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.