Bingley 1906 - Yorkshire Sheet 201.06
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
BINGLEY 1906 - YORKSHIRE SHEET 201.06
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map covers Bingley, a town with such an attractive setting that it was once described as 'Little Switzerland'. Our map covers the town centre, with coverage extending from Bingley Cemetery (top left corner) eastward to Gilstead and south to Beck Foot. Features on the map includeAll Saints church, Bowling Green Mills, Albert Mills, Stanley Mill, Argyll Mills, Victoria Mills, Britannia Mills, Leeds & Liverpool Canal, railway with station, River Aire, Myrtle Park, Old Hills (limestone boulder pits), Main Street, Market House, Ferncliffe, Gil;stead Hall, Bingley Brewery, Milner Field, Delph Wood, Dowley Gap Locks, New Hirst Mill. On the reverse we include extracts from a contemporary directory
The map links up with sheet 201.07 Shipley Glen to the east.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.