Blackpool South 1909 - Lancashire Sheet 58.04
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
BLACKPOOL SOUTH 1909 - LANCASHIRE SHEET 58.04
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map is double-sided for maximum coverage and includes both sheets 58.04 and 58.08. The northernmost map, sheet 58.04, covers the South Shore area from Waterloo Road southwards to Harrow Side Lane and Highfield Road, and eastward to Middle Lane. Features include the South Pier, Waterloo Road station (on Kirkham & Blackpool line), Lytham Road station, tramways, Star Inn, Arnold House. Several streets south of Balmoral Road are only partly built up. The backing map, sheet 58.08, continues coverage south, and is largely undeveloped. Features here include tramway and tram depot, Layton Hawes Farm, Stony Hill, Starr Hills.
The map links up with sheets 50.16 Blackpool Central Pier to the north.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.