Bridgnorth 1901 - Shropshire Sheet 58.12
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
BRIDGNORTH 1901 - SHROPSHIRE SHEET 58.12
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map of the historic town of Bridgnorth is double-sided to give maximum coverage. The main map covers the southern half of the town, with coverage stretching from St Mary's Street southward to Oldbury and Danesford. Features include Listley Street, Castle Hill, the station, Oldbury Terrace, Little Brug, Upper Town, Lower Town, the Hydraulic Lift (or Cliff Railway), malthouse, tannery, Bridge Street, St Mary Magdalene's church; further south is Oldbury, with St Nicholas church and Oldbury House, Panpudding Hill. On the back is a large portion of adjacent sheet 58.08 extending coverage northward, and this includes St Leonard's church, Friars Mill, Tippings Cross Coppice, cemetery, Smithfield, workhouse, infirmary, Cantern Brook Bridge.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.