Castle Bolton, Middleham & Redmire 1910 - Yorkshire Sheet 67.03
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
CASTLE BOLTON, MIDDLEHAM & REDMIRE 1910 - YORKSHIRE SHEET 67.03
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map is double-sided to provide maximum coverage. The main map covers Castle Bolton, with the imposing Bolton Castle and St Oswald's church; coverage then extends eastward to Redmire where we include the village centre, including Town Hall, Hargill House, part of the station, King's Arms (but not the church). On the reverse we include a good part of sheet 68.15 which covers the tiny town of Middleham, with its great castle, Market Place, Town Hall, St Mary & St Alkelda church, Middleham House, Neville Hall and William's Hill.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.