Chorlton Cum Hardy 1915 - Lancashire Sheet 111.01b
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
CHORLTON CUM HARDY 1915 - LANCASHIRE SHEET 111.01b
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
We have published three versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Each covers the eastern part of Stretford and western part of Chorlton cum Hardy. Coverage stretches from Chester Road eastward to Cavendish Road, and from Longford Bridge and Firs Farm southward to Beech Road.
Features include Stretford station on MSJA line, Edge Lane Bridge, Bridgewater Canal, All Saints church, Longford Hall, Edge House, Stretford Cemetery, Northleigh, Chorlton cum Hardy station on Cheshire Lines Railway, Chorlton Green, Lloyds Hotel etc. On the reverse we include selected street directory extracts.
The map links up with sheets 104.13 Old Trafford to the north, 110.04 Stretford to the west, 111.02 Whalley Range to the east and 111.05 Chorlton-cum-Hardy South to the south.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.