Coventry West 1904-1911 - Warwickshire Sheet 21.11
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
COVENTRY WEST 1904-1911 - WARWICKSHIRE SHEET 21.11
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
The Coventry West map covers the western part of the city and is taken from the unusual Inland Revenue revision map; these were partially revised to 1911 and this makes it easy to chart the progress of the area between 1904 and 1911. Spon End is central to this map, with coverage stretching from Spon Street and St Osburg's Priory westward to Chapel Fields, Hearsall Common and, at the western edge of the map, Whoberley Hall. Features include Coundon Road station, Rudge Motor & Cycle Works, St Thomas's church. The directory continues on this map, with entries H-P, plus a timetable for the Coventry-Nuneaton railway in 1897.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.