Derby South 1913 - Derbyshire Sheet 50.13b
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
DERBY SOUTH 1899, 1913 - DERBYSHIRE SHEET 50.13
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Each covers the southern part of Derby, with coverage stretching from Macklin Street and East Street southwards to Stanhope Street, and from Wood's Lane eastward to Dickinson Street and Deadman's Bridge.
Features include the Midland Railway with Midland Station, the Locomotive Works, and part of the Carriage & Wagon Works; West Junction, London Road Junction, Masson Works, Gas Works, Derby Canal, Atlas Foundry, Royal Infirmary, tramways, St James church, Midland Hotel, St Andrew's church, Holy Trinity church, Litchurch Ward, Arboretum, Rose Hill, Temple House, New Normanton Mill, Lead Works, Wilderslowe House, Castlefields Mills, etc.
The map links up with Derbyshire sheet 49.16 Derby SW to the west and 50.09 Derby North to the north
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.