Edge Hill 1905 - Lancashire Sheet 106.15
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
EDGE HILL 1905 - LANCASHIRE SHEET 106.15
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map covers a major area of east Liverpool, with coverage stretching from Grove Street eastward to Wavertree station, and from Edge Lane southward to Rosebery Street. Much of the map is crowded with streets of terraces, but notable features include Wavertree Park, Edge Hill station, Spekeland Road Depot, engine shed; numerous junctions, sidings and depots; Botanic Gardens, north end of Toxteth Park Cemetery, Phoenix Safe Works, tramways, bowling greens, coal yards, Mount Vernon Green, Windsor area, Edge Hill area, Wavertree West Ward, Tournament Hall, St Anne's RC church, Windsor Barracks, St Stephen's church, St Hugh's RC church, Edgehill Training College, St Mary's church, Confectionery Works etc. On the reverse we include street directory entries for Ashfield, Crown Street, Durning Road, Earle Road and Macdonald Street.
This map links up with sheet 106.11 Newsham Park to the north, 106.14 Central Liverpool to the west, 106.16 Wavertree to the east and 113.03 Princes Park to the south.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.