Haverhill 1902 - Suffolk Sheet 70.03
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
HAVERHILL 1902- SUFFOLK SHEET 70.03
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map of Haverhill is double-sided to provide maximum coverage. The main map covers the northern half of the town, and features include the High Street, St Mary's church, Burton End, brewery, cemetery, GER railway station, corn mill; coverage extends north to Boyton Hall, east to Chalkstone Hill. On the reverse is part of adjacent sheet 70.07, extending coverage southward and this includes the Town Hall, Hamlet Road, Colne Valley Branch and goods station (formerly terminus of Colne Valley Railway) and the rail link between the GER and CVR. Coverage extends south to Copse Hall and the county boundary with Essex.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.