Huddersfield North 1905 - Yorkshire Sheet 246.11
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
HUDDERSFIELD NORTH 1905 - YORKSHIRE SHEET 246.11
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map covers much of north Huddersfield, including parts of Edgerton, Birkby, Hillhouse and Fartown. Coverage stretches from Beaumont Street northward to Blackhouse Road, and from Croft House Lane eastward to Woodhouse Hall. Features include Newtown Mill, tramways and tram depot, cattle market, Albany Printing Works, Phoenix Mills, St Andrew's church, Sir John Ramsden's Canal, LNWR railway with sheds and Hillhouse Sidings, Highfield, cemetery, Edgerton, Bay Hall, Shearing Cross, Fartown cricket ground, Fartown Green, Lee Head, Cowcliffe Side, Clough House Mills, Storth, Lunnclough Hall, Marsh Fold. We have a selection of street directory entries on the reverse, including Bradford Road, Bradford Road North, Halifax Old Road.
The map links up with sheets 246.10 Lindley cum Quarmby to the west, 246.15 Central Huddersfield to the south.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.