Maghull South 1906 - Lancashire Sheet 99.03
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
MAGHULL SOUTH 1906 - LANCASHIRE SHEET 99.03
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map covers an area that was then largely rural, including the southern part of Maghull. Part of the village is in the top right quarter of the map, including Maghull station, Great Mogul Hotel, Kensington Farm, Kennessee Green, Maghull Hall, St George's RC church, Leeds & Liverpool Canal. Coverage extends westward to Old Race Course Farm, Broadwood House, Wood End Farm, Brook House Farm (lower left corner) and a stretch of the Cheshire Lines Railway with Sefton & Maghull station. On the reverse we include directories of Maghull in 1905 and 1918, plus a section of James Sheriff's map of the area in 1823.
This map links up with sheet 99.02 Sefton Village to the west.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.