Portadown 1906 - County Armagh Sheet 9.08
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
PORTADOWN 1906 - COUNTY ARMAGH SHEET 9.08
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
This detailed map of Portadown is double-sided for maximum coverage.
The main map covers the centre of the town, with coverage stretching from the Bann Bridge southward to Annagh Terrace. Features include railway junction and engine depot, Market Street, St Mark's church, bacon factory, weaving factories, Tavanagh Factory, Annagh Factory, High Street area, rope works, Pork Market, Corcrain area incl Corcrain House and Corcrain Villa, Fair Green, part of Clownagh area incl Clownagh Cottage, Tavanagh area incl Tavanagh House, River Bann, etc.
On the reverse we include part of adjacent sheet 9.04 extending coverage north; this includes Garvaghy area, People's Park, Castle Island Factory, Bannview Factory, Parkside Damask Factory, railway station (then on east of river), Edenderry Weaving Factory, Eden Hall, St Joseph's RC Church, Woodside Nursery, Corcrain School.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.