Stockport North 1934 - Lancashire Sheet 112.09b
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
STOCKPORT NORTH 1934 - LANCASHIRE SHEET 112.09b
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Each covers the centre of Stockport and the area to the north and east, including Portwood and Lancashire Hill.
Features include central Stockport with individual buildings neatly shown, St Mary's church, St Peter's church, tramways and depot, Borough Cattle Market, New Bridge Mills, gasworks, Cheshire Lines Railway with Tiviot Dale station, Portwood Goods Station, Pendlebury Orphanage, Lancashire Hill area, Rivett's Mill, Coronation Mill, Bankfield Mill, Meadow Mill, Portwood Mills, Bee Hive Mill, Grimsbottom Recreation Ground, River Tame, Palmer Mills, Vernon Mills, St Paul's church, Croft Mills, Carrington Bridge Mill, Brinnington Hall, Pear New Mill, Goyt Mills, Welkin Ring Mill, Lower Bredbury, etc.
The map links up with Lancashire Sheets 112.05 South Reddish to the north, 112.09 Stockport South to the south, and 111.12 Heaton Norris to the west. Further maps of Stockport are available in our Cheshire series.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.