Swaffham 1926 - Norfolk Sheet 59.06

Swaffham 1926 - Norfolk Sheet 59.06

  • £3.50
    Unit price per 
  • Save £0.25
Tax included.


STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS

SWAFFHAM 1926 - NORFOLK SHEET 59.06

These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.

This detailed map is double-sided to give maximum coverage of Swaffham, once known as "The Montpelier of England'' and one of Norfolk's most fashionable centres in the 18th century. The Assembly Rooms in the MarketPlace, built in 1817, reflect this. Most of the town is covered on this map and features include The Shambles, St Peter & St Paul church, Market Place, London Street, Manor House, Rookery Farm, Ash Close, Lynn Street, railway and station, Tumbler Hill, Dovehouse Row, cemetery, Shire Hall, Wood Farm. A list of private residents from a 1929 directory is included.

It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.