Tottenham 1894 - London Sheet 13a
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
TOTTENHAM 1894 - LONDON SHEET 13a
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Both maps cover the same area. This covers the southern half of Tottenham, an area stretching from South Tottenham station northward to Bruce Grove station, and from Abbotsford Avenue eastward to the GER railway. Features include Seven Sisters station, West Green station, Tottenham Hale, Page Green, St Ann's, Tottenham brewery, tramways, The Green, General Hospital, Clyde Circus, Downhills Park, Tottenham High School, and the many streets either side of the High Road. The 1936 map shows several industrial sites at Tottenham Hale, including cabinet works, shoe factories and Basildon stationery works.
The map links up with London Sheets 8 Tottenham North to the north, 12 Hornsey to the west, 14 Walthamstow West to the east, 21 Stamford Hill to the south.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.