Ulverston 1911 - Lancashire Sheet 16.03

Ulverston 1911 - Lancashire Sheet 16.03

  • £3.50
    Unit price per 
  • Save £0.25
Tax included.


STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS

ULVERSTON 1911 - LANCASHIRE SHEET 16.03

These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.

This detailed map covers the historic town of Ulverston, formerly in "Lancashire over the Water" but now in Cumbria. Most of the town centre is shown, and coverage extends south to Dragley Beck Bridge, west to Three Bridges, north to Town Bank. The many features include railway with station, canal basin, Hoad Hill (NE corner), Lightburn Park, St Mary's church, Victoria Grammar School, Ford Park, Workhouse, Stone Cross, Heaning Wood, Kilners Park, Market Place, Holy Trinity church, Market House, Auction Mart, County Square etc. We also include extracts from a contemporary street directory.

It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.