Walsall South East 1913 - Staffordshire Sheet 63.11b
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
WALSALL SOUTH EAST1913 - STAFFORDSHIRE SHEET 63.11b
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. The maps cover Walsall town centre and the area to the SE. SE area of Walsall, including part of the town centre and the Paddock Ward area. Coverage extends from Caldmore Road eastward to the Rushall Canal, and from Upper Walhouse Street southward to Highgate Road.
Features include town centre with individual buildings neatly shown, Town Hall, The Chuckery, Windmill area, Doveridge area, tramways, St Matthew's church, St George's church, Picture Palace, St Paul's church, Public Baths, Summit Buckle Works, etc
The map links up with sheets 63.07 Walsall NE to the north, 63.10 Walsall SW to the west, 63.15 Delves to the south.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.