Walthamstow West 1913 - London Sheet 14b
STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
WALTHAMSTOW WEST 1913 - LONDON SHEET 14b
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.
We have published three versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Note that the 1894 version is partly colour printed.
The map covers the western part of Walthamstow, with coverage stretching from the River Lea Navigation and Ferry Boat Inn eastward to Colebrook Road and Brookdale Road; and from Shakespeare Road, Higham Hill southward to St James Street station.
Features include railway, incl Blackhorse Road station; tramways, several reservoirs, Tottenham Lock, Ferry Boat inn, busy western area of Walthamstow and industries off Blackhorse Lane.
The map links up with Sheets 9 Tottenham Marsh to the north, 13 Tottenham to the west, 15 Walthamstow East to the east, and 22 Walthamstow Marshes to the south.
It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.