Woodford 1915 - Essex Sheet 78.02

Woodford 1915 - Essex Sheet 78.02

  • £3.50
    Unit price per 
  • Save £0.25
Tax included.


STEVE GARTON GENEALOGY - GODFREY EDITION OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS

WOODFORD 1915 - ESSEX SHEET 78.02

These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction and many include extracts of directories, local transport timetables and additional maps.

This detailed map covers much of South Woodford and the southern part of Woodford Green. Coverage stretches from Grove Road northward to Snakes Lane and from Peel Road eastward to Chigwell Road. Features include the GER line with Woodford station, St Mary's church, Grove Lodge, Elmhurst, Salway House, Napier Arms, Pyrmont House, Higham Lodge, The Green, Higham Hall, Temperance Hotel, Essex House, St Barnabas church, Milkwell Farm. We include a 1922 commercial directory on the reverse.

Please note that the cover of the map incorrectly gives the sheet number as 88.02.

It will be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.